Saturday, 26 September 2015

huge Etsy sticker haul - part 3

These are the last Etsy purchases I made until mid-Sept and after that I was on NO-SPEND week. *lol* Enjoy the pictures~!

Whimsical Flamingos Co

Australian seller - Made By Elissa 

Canadian seller - Stick with Me Shop
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THOSE SUPER CUTE AND ADORABLE STICKERS!!! SUPER LOVE!!! <3

Sticky Essentials - love the custom headers!

Czech Republic seller - Stickers Made by Omii. I love the Etsy sticker to track my purchases :P

Australian seller - Happy Cloud Inc (FAVOURITE!!!)
Her samples are super generous! I actually requested her to do the customer headers for Iqbal's birthday week :D

Stickeriffic - She often has FRIDAY50 sale which is such a bargains hence these loot! :P

Australian seller - Lime & Mortar (always super fast shipping!)

Told you she's my favourite! Another sticker haul from Happy Cloud Inc :D











No comments:

Post a Comment