Saturday, 4 July 2015

Newly Added

Lol I didn't even know what to write for the title!

About 9 weeks ago, I posted this bag in my IG. The lust list.


Just few days ago I found out that LV actually has similar bag for their Spring/Summer 2015 collection which I believe it was released last month. Maybe the fashion show was done few months back. *need to do more research*


Unfortunately both LV and MK did not release any colours that caught my attention to add in my collection. For now, I shall wait until they come up with colours that I want ;)

DO YOU LIKE THIS BAG? I do!!! Hehe.. This bag actually reminds me of Hermes Kelly which is wayyyyy expensive. I'm so glad that LV made this bag in Epi leather - it's very durable and the leather will still looks new even after years of usage.


2 comments:

  1. The LV bag looks so gorgeous! My cousin bought the MK bag in Philippines and htey have that colour! Though quite expensive. I think it's around BND600!!! I bought one too - and didn't do my research and ended paying up the high price! :( Oh well, lessons learnt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking bag ever seen. Specially I like to use the bag very much. That's really a great post.boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete