Friday, 26 June 2015

Turning 29

Final year being twenties. Sighs! I'm going to enjoy and shop like nobody business. Lol. Such a drama queen.

First surprise from my dearest husband. A bouquet of roses and a beautiful necklace. *senyum sampai telinga* Finally getting flowers from husband after so longgg! :D

On my actual birthday, we had sungkai at iLotus with my family and parents-in-law. And I saw my birthday cake surprise! I kinda expected it though.. Hehe nonetheless, it was a yummy surprise.

So that's how I spent my birthday. A wonderful day with my beloved people. I wouldn't want it any other way. Thank you so much Syggg! You definitely out-do me this year! *kisses*








1 comment:

  1. Happy 29th Birthday! It looks like you had a great birthday! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete