Monday, 8 June 2015

Ayah's 30th Birthday

Dearest Husband turned 30 years old last 20th May.

The day before I went to that balloon place in Menglait - can't remember the name - to make him bouquet of balloons. I also went to Fleur De Lys to get his favourite Mango Cheesecake. Too bad they didn't have the smaller cake. So I bought a slice and order the smaller one to be pick up the next day, on his birthday.


We actually slept during midnight so I didn't get to wish him. Or maybe I did and I just forgot. Haha. Anyway, the next morning I prepared him a breakfast - bouquet of balloons and a slice of cake. Hehe..


I also had a 'quiet' lunch with him.  Lunch date. And after work, we finally get to celebrate his birthday with the kids. 


He hates it when I mentioned "thirty" Hahaha. In denial this man. But age is just a number. You've definitely have become wiser by the age Sygg.. Happy Birthday again to the love of my life, my favourite man in the world and father to my children. We love you more than words can say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment