Friday, 27 March 2015

Matchy Matchy

I have been buying online for myself and Amni lately. My soon-to-be shopping partner. *big grins*

Few weeks back I bought the same style of dress with my baby girl from Poplook. And shoes from Mel by Melissa. I find it satisfying and sweet! :P



Been doing a few trips on online shopping for clothing too recently. Poplook. Zalora. I just feel like I needed to add few new pieces into the collection. The usual excuse "I have nothing to wear" kinda moment. And sometimes I wear them to work too with slack pants instead of jeans. So I had to. ;)

Oh! I finally went ahead placed an order for my Modalu tote. Just because they have additional discounts for this weekend. :DD (Although I feel like I might be ordering another one after I got my Raya bag :PP Lol!)

3 comments:

  1. whats your raya bag? =) -amal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on the availability of colour - either a Prada or a Fendi ;)

      Delete