Monday, 23 March 2015

An Everyday Tote

I'm in a midst of trying to decide which tote handbags to choose. I was previously torn between Tory Burch Small York tote and Kate Spade Mini Cedar tote. TB still have the colour that I want i.e. Navy but Iman says the logo is not appropriate and on the other hand, KS does not have the Burgundy colour anymore.

As much as I want to buy Louis Vuitton Totally DE or Gucci Swing tote, I just do not want to spend so much on bags that other designers have. Seriously, they all are the same, if not similar. As my husband would say, it's only different designers and the quality are the same too, it totally depends on how to took care of the bags. Does he make any sense?!! *lol*

So when I received an email from Modalu England on their sale, I can't help but to check it out. I scroll down the bags and saw their Modalu Heirloom collection are on sale and it's marked with "limited stock". *gasps* I want to buy this bag. There goes TB and KS.

I have been eyeing on this collection. I have never seen it on sale before. The bags are hand crafted in Somerset, England. I have a Pippa grab bag and it still looks new after almost a year. Their customer service is ahhmazing. I had problem when I bought the Pippa bag last year but they sorted it quickly. I know that their leather is of great quality and will last longer. Andddd I can put my initial on the bag. Haha personalisation is always a huge plus!!! :P Although the bag does not not have any zip. I can be clumsy, so my stuffs might drop everywhere. Hihi


What do you think? :P


1 comment: