Saturday, 31 January 2015

New Home Needed

After a lot of thinking and debating with myself, I have finally decided to sell two of my hardly used handbags.

1. Michael Kors Large Selma in Navy
Bought : Apr 2012 from Kaki Kecil
Paid : B$600
Reason for selling: The bag is rather large on me. Feel heavy when I stuff it. Hence, I hardly use it. Still in pristine condition as it has always been sitting in its dustbag on my shelf. Exterior and interior are clean. Leather have soften, not as stiff when I first got it. Slight scratch on the zipper pull.
Selling price: B$400 SOLD



2. Sofina 2.1 in Purple
Bought : Jan 2014
Paid : B$65
Reason for selling : It's huge for my petite frame. As much as I love Vivy, this bag unfortunately does not get much love from me. It's been hanging unused.
Selling price: B$30

If any of you are interested, please email me for further details or maybe more pictures. I will post the bag to you for free.

1 comment: