Monday, 3 November 2014

Amni Thaqifah turns One!

Time sure flies. Where has the one year gone to? I can't believe that my baby girl is already one!

The second child. She sure is braver than her brother. Started walking earlier than her brother. Very 'dramatic' especially before or after her brother 'hits' or 'pushes' her. Sometimes she even smartly lay down first before Iqbal can pushes her. Lol! She knows how to save herself these days. Except when she didn't expect his brother to do it. There's just so much thing to talk about Amni. She's very smart, brave and independent, that's for sure.

We had a mini celebration at home tonight. It's funny to see how she was amaze looking at the candle lit. While Iqbal at the other end, kept on blowing the candle whenever he had the chance. So much happiness looking at them both, made me feel really blessed. Alhamdulillah.. I can't thank Allah enough for all the things that He gave us. I hope I can be a good mother to them first then a friend who can listen to them whenever they need me in the future. Insya Allah..


Happy Birthday my Baby Girl!!! If you get to read this one day, I really love you very very much. Ayah and abg Iqbal love you very very much too! I hope you know that. And for everything that I might say or do, insya Allah it will always be for your best interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment