Saturday, 5 July 2014

Ramadhan Mubarak

It's already our 8th day of fasting today. Alhamdulillah.. I managed to do my duty this year after three years!! Truly grateful!! How are u guys doing?

The first year I couldn't as I was pregnant with Iqbal, second year was because I was still fully breastfeeding him and third year, I was pregnant with Amni. Though I'm still breastfeeding both Amni and Iqbal at night, Alhamdulillah I can still do so even though I'm fasting. Just need to hydrate myself with lots of water during and after sungkai. Hehe

During the working weekdays, the day went by so fast. But weekends, I tried not to look at the time so often. Lol! So I just do the house chores. Oh I am taking gastric pills on daily basis though so I can tahan puasa. I did miss taking it one day, the next day I barely can stand it. :/

Selamat berpuasa everyone. May all of us be bless this year. I pray for all our good deeds will be accepted and we can wash away our sins during this holy month. Sad that I still can't do terawih this year with these babies. Insya Allah, will do it when they are a little bigger. Might just gna bring them both. Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment