Monday, 7 July 2014

I'm on Ban Island

The last bag I bought was the Sofina 2.1 bag early this year which unfortunately I have not been using. The bag is rather big on me. So I'm just keeping the bag. Hanging. Not much being loved. Pretty sad actually. I do not want to sell it or give it to my sisters. Haha :P Anyway, that is not the point.

I had been lusting over this bag for over a year. I actually still in disbelief that I managed to get this bag. I emailed the boutique almost every month this year to no avail, but the day before my birthday I received this good news that it is available. And I just had to ask my brother in law who's currently studying in London to help me get the bag. Lol! There were hiccups in buying the bag, but in the end, I still got THE bag. :D

What bag you may ask, it's a Chanel PST. It's one of their classic pieces, a starter investment before I'm finally digging my brain to buy the Classic Flap despite the price increases. But after a year being a working mom to finally have a Chanel bag, it's pretty amazing. To me, at least. Not that I buy bags every other month. :P My next target would be the Classic flap! Let's save more, shall we? :D

Another bag I bought online and again I had to ask my brother in law to bring it home is from Modalu England. Their mini Pippa bag. The bag is named after Pippa Middleton after they saw her using the bag. I love this bag. It's has lots of compartments so I can be more organised. The size is perfect. I love that it has a sling as well.

Because of these two bags that I bought recently, I am now on Ban Island. :P

Apparently this is my 246th post. Perfect! Bags for my 28th birthday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment