Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Mid-week Pamper


I finally started working again last Monday after a long maternity leave. Supposed to report duty last two weeks but I extended my leave. I had to look after my babies while my parents went for Umrah. So it has only been a few days at work, I find it not productive as there are distractions. It's steps away from shopping mall which feeding my skincare and makeup obsessions. Gahhh! :P Anyway, I had a pampering session today just because I just bought these items yesterday - Shea body butter, Honeymania gentle scrub and Moringa Beautifying Oil. It's part of my resolution this year to take better care of myself. Afterall, I'm sure I'll need more pampering and relaxing treat once I'm overload with works. *wails*

P/S: I really love the dry oil. It smells really really nice. :D

1 comment: