Saturday, 1 February 2014

Favourites | January 2014

I thought I'd start again doing this monthly favourites post - because I love reading about them and I also hope I'll be able to do this every month. God how was I so spendy last month! I spent so much on skincare but only one came as expected (so unfortunate!) hence not many made it to my favourites.

Since I have been on skincare obsess for the past month, I found a new cleanser - Simple Kind to Skin Facial Wash Gel (review here) which I've been using twice a day daily. Then my new day moisturiser that I ordered came. Although I have only been using it for a week, I'm already in love with it. The citrus-y smell, light texture and it doesn't look greasy or shiny after applying but still keep my skin moisturise - my new love Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser. I also have to thank my serum - Laneige Water Bank Essence and sleeping mask - Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX for keeping my skin hydrated and moisturised every night.

On to makeup, I have been using Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige - I found Nude to have pink undertone instead of yellow or neutral which I think won't look good on me. For concealer I also have been using Revlon Colorstay concealer in Medium - it has an orange undertone and it works well on my under eye area and also red spots besides my nose. I also have been using the blusher in my Laura Mercier palette a lot last month. It gives a healthy glow on my face. Such a pretty colour! So these are the products that I have been using a lot and most loved last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment