Tuesday, 28 January 2014

The Forgotten Step | Bio-Essence Tanaka White Double Whitening Clarifying Softener


I should have included this in my skincare routine post [here] but I did not. Just as I've written in the title, the forgotten step.

Since I have been diligent with my skincare routine for about a month now, I finally finished this bottle few days ago. Phewh! I wrote a date at the bottom of the bottle, and found out I purchased it about a year ago. That's been too long. It's an on-off thing throughout the year I owned it mainly because I don't like to use toner. I feel like it's not making any difference but it makes my skin even more dry. So I don't see the point of using it.

But I've been really good in using toner after I found out other purposes of toner (obviously after reading Caroline Hirons blog, yes I listen to my guru). She mentioned that we need to have and exfoliating or acid toner and a hydrating toner. I'm so glad I've finally managed to finish this bottle. I haven't been using any toner since this finished and I feel like my skin is not doing so well. I'm still waiting for my toners that I've ordered few weeks ago to arrive. They should be here already! It doesn't take more than two weeks fpr shipping from UK normally. Sighs!!

Will I repurchase? No. I've few more in my list that I want to try but this is a better option as it does not contain alcohol. It will not dry your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment