Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Haul | FeelUnique Sale


I can't remember how and when I found out about this site. But I have always tempted to buy stuffs from them. Luckily I waited for Christmas Day to finally place an order because they gave Luxury beauty free gifts which I'm really excited about! It includes Benefit They're Real Mascara (in my Benefit wish list), Eve Lom TLC cream, Bare Minerals Big & Bright eyeliner in Espresso and Antiac Purity Clear face wash.

I bought Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (apparently we have Elizabeth Arden at Hua Ho Yayasan), Burt's Bees Baby Bee Sweet Memories gift sets for my daughter Amni and niece Sofea, BrushSoClean Conditioning Brush Cleanser for my makeup brushes obviously, and Real Techniques Sam's Pick collection which unfortunately sold out. They emailed me about it and they kindly refunded the amount. I was looking forward to try their most-praised Buffing brush. Bummer!

I experienced something rather new with our postal service. Maybe because I haven't order anything skincare related before. The notification notes from Post Office came last Saturday and I asked for Dear Husband to take it for me while I had my driving lesson. Unfortunately, they did not release my items right away although we had to pay for tax. "Waiting for Pharmacy" to check the ingredients on items that I bought. Apparently there's a strict regulation on skincare. 

On a happier note (at least for me :P), I have few more items I want to buy from this site but all are currently out of stock. So I'm going to wait for their next sale ;D


1 comment:

  1. awuuuu I had to skip class just to go to the pharmacy counter! since they only open mon and wed until 11.30 saja ; ( strict sudah. anything cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete