Saturday, 28 December 2013

2013 Current Skincare Routine





I think it has been almost a year since my quest finding the right skincare regime for myself. My skin used to be very dry, my t-zone gets super oily quickly. These are the products that I have repurchase a couple of times this year (they last quite long!) and I believe it had helps improve my skin. I have a better skin now although still in the dry to normal skin type. I don't remember when was the last time I had breakouts. That's good, right? 
I cleanse my face daily using Bio-Essence Tanaka White Double Whitening Cleansing Foam. I then put few drops of Bioderma on cotton pad as toner and then I use a pump of Laneige Moisture Balancing Emulsion for my whole face. Pat on Laneige Water Bank Essence serum (daily every night for extra hydration). For moisturiser, I use Laneige Water Bank Moisture cream. Every other night I also use Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. Various times in the month, I also use St Ives Moisturising Olive scrub or Good Things Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator depending to what I need at that time. A little bit of skin pampering.
When I'm about to wear my makeup, I cleanse-tone-balancing emulsion to prepare my skin so my make up will stay put longer. If I'm doing a heavier makeup, I will use face primer before putting on my makeup. Anyway, that is my current skincare routine for over 6 months now and I'm going to stick to this regime. On a side note, I'm planning to add and change to new products this coming year. I'll report back to you guys about it. It's time to take good care of our skin already. Then again, beauty comes from within. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment