Monday, 23 December 2013

Haul | Revlon, Maybelline, NYX

sorry about the date stamp -_-"

This is my recent haul from Guardian and Shop at Sarah. I need a new foundation as I am saving my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation for special occasion. After hearing praises for Revlon Colorstay Foundation (even though shades available in this region is rather limited!), I still want to try it. I bought in shade 310 Warm Golden - wrong shade btw! There will be a post about it after this. I also bought the Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium which is good I must say. The texture is similar to my favourite Collection 2000 concealer, very pigmented and good lasting power too. I finally bought my first Revlon lipstick - Revlon Super Lustrous Shine in Kissable Pink. I love love the colour! It does not last long, colour is sheer, texture is soft and moisturising and I do not mind applying it again and again. I also bought Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Blackberry (?!!) I thought I bought Black Brown which is my favourite. Anyway, moving on.. I need backup for my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. I have only use this ever since I bought it. I have hit the pan too on this hence the purchase. Since I love my NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt, I bought a back up too because the one I have is already short and I also bought Iced Mocha which the colour is similar to my Maybelline one. This NYX eye pencil however creases on my dry lids though so I need primer for this every time I use it. Everything I bought is currently on sale. Yay! :D So that's my drugstore haul for this month.

2 comments:

  1. I think the Revlon I have is in Warm Golden too. It's my shade but it oxidises on me x.x; which is a shame. Haven't tried it with a primer though!

    Don't you just wish we can return and exchange stuff in Brunei like in the US? That'd be so convenient!

    I rarely read about the Colorstay concealer, so it's good to have a nice feedback on it lol. A lot of people recommend the Photoready concealer. I haven't been to Shop @ Sarah for a long time. I kinda wanna go window shopping now lol.

    Nice haul, ka :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear! :)

      That's true, that'd be convenient! Or maybe sell it back to them so they have new foundation for tester hehhe..

      Delete