Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Haul | Fashion Valet

I made two online purchases from Fashion Valet last week, Monday and Wednesday. I received my orders from DHL just two days after I placed my order. Unfortunately, one of the item came in the wrong size and I have to return it. Thank God for their return policy, I can return the item and they will send the correct one and reimburse my shipping cost. Awesome service! :D

there's baby Amni 'ignoring' my package :p


Picture above is only my first order. Didn't get to snap my second order. I'll list down the items I have bought if they still have it in their site in case you like it ;)
  1. Caron Boutique shirt [here]
  2. Candy Pop pants in Black and Cherry Red [here]
  3. Nukleus Cassia Activo Singlet in Purple [here]
  4. Skelly in the Closet shirt - not available anymore but the pants [here]
  5. Mycase2case iPhone 4 case [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment