Sunday, 8 December 2013

Baby Amni turns One month

Nur Amni Thaqifah turns one month last Tuesday, 3rd Dec 2013. Alhamdulillah.. It has been a great first month. She definitely brings more happiness and joy to our little family. I can't believe myself that I could love this much. Still trying to get her into routine.


On the other note, Ahmad Iqbal is being more clingy than ever during night time. Sometimes I feel like crying seeing him. *sighs* Sometimes its funny, and sometimes its heart-breaking too. People say, "kerebutan kasih" - maybe true, maybe not. I'm trying to give my time as much as possible to both. *btw, both babies are currently taking their nap while I'm typing this! and my babies' daddy too! Hehe*


Baby Amni also had her first month clinic appointment last Wednesday. It was only routine check-up, no injection just yet. They currently giving jab when baby is two month old. Oh! Baby Amni ada ruam all her face for the past few weeks already. At first we thought it was heat rash and was getting better few days ago until I ate some durian kuning and seafood! *slaps forehead* The cons for breastfeeding, you have to watch what you eat. *notetoselfforthegazillionthtimes* -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment