Friday, 8 November 2013

New Arrival

Alhamdulillah.. I think most of you have already knew that I gave birth to our princess last Sunday, 3rd November 2013 (#31113 :P) at 5.59pm in Hospital RIPAS.

I will not be writing a separate post on how the labour went like my previous post with dearest Iqbal. In fact, the process was rather quick this time. Alhamdulillah.. I had mild contractions when I woke up. By noon, I was getting ready for my sister's Nikah that afternoon. It was already past 2pm, the contractions was getting stronger and constant every 8-10mins. Finally gave in not to go to the wedding. Dear Husband had been asking to go to the hospital from noon but I refused. In his term, I was in denial that I was actually in labour.

When we arrived in RIPAS Hospital around 4pm, my parents in law and siblings in law was already waiting. My SIL kindly pushed the wheelchair and Dear Iqbal was being clingy. He didn't want my BIL to carry him. Went into the labour room, I was already 7cm dilated. I told them that I wanted to wait for my mom. She rushed from the event and came around 5pm, the nurses told me to poop and then they broke my water.

After that, straight away they told me to push when I have the contractions. Unfortunately Dear Husband didn't get a chance to be call to witness. Everything went really fast. I was not sedated or anything, it was au natural! After few long pushes, baby Nur Amni Thaqifah finally arrived. Then Dear Husband came. Hehe.. A little disappointed because he didn't get to witness but happy that we're doing great. Syukur Alhamdulillah.. :D

birth weight 2.866 kgs and height 50 cm


2 comments:

  1. Congratulation again Effa! Sepasang tia sudah.. Alhamdulilah~~

    ReplyDelete