Saturday, 23 November 2013

My Next Bag?


I have been eyeing Michael MK Jet Set Saffiano iPad Travel tote for months now. There was a few options but I finally decided on this particular bag which can only be found in Michael Kors official site.

It looks like a normal tote but it actually has a middle zipper compartment which I need especially to put my iPad and wallet. The size 14"x9 1/4"x5" is similar to their small size MK tote. The size is good - not too big and not too small for everyday use although I find the strap for the small tote is a little bit short. 


While the other bag is available in more colours but I do not like the fact that it has lining inside. Since it is a tote, it does not need lining. That's just me. Unless the bag is completely zipped then I do not mind the lining. I hope this bag comes in gold hardware as from the picture it looks like silver hardware but in the description, it says "golden hardware". :/

I'll get this bag in a few weeks and I'll post pictures once I do! I'm excitedddd.. This will be my last bag for 2013. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment