Friday, 15 November 2013

Mommy's Dilemma

I actually have another post written earlier today. But I've decided not to publish it.

Having a toddler and a baby. Where should I start? It has been over a week since Baby Amni came into our life. Dear Husband and I had to adjust and adapt few things. I have to say, it has been a blessed having dear Husband around. Too bad he's going back to work next week.

Attention. Breastfeeding. Sleep. We need to get into routine quick. It was easier with Iqbal before as I was a stay at home mom. Now that I'm working, I'm not sure how its going to be. With a toddler and two babies under my parents' watch. 

It has been fun as Baby Amni and Baby Sofea sleep most of the time. Iqbal on the other hand, is being 'naughty' and a good brother and helper at times. We try to divide our time as much as possible to have only Iqbal with us, giving our full attention to him. Just him. Sometimes it does made me teary watching Iqbal. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment