Friday, 29 November 2013

Current Obsession: The Heirs/ Inheritors


Oh how I love these couple! Ok, maybe not at first. I actually wanted to watch this drama because of the lead actor, Lee Min Ho. I love him in Boys over Flower and Personal Preference . So yes, because of him. <3

Then when I started watching I could not stop. I actually watched episode 1-12 in just two days! And now every week I'm waiting for its two new episodes. It's so dreadinggg! I can't wait to find out what 'surprises' will be reveal in the episodes. Haha..

One of my friend said the teenagers in the drama are too mature to experience the complicated life they're living. From what I read, they are supposed to be mature because of the status they held in the society - the heirs for big companies, stock holders, political and also, the no-status social welfare students. 


If you want to know more, just watch the drama. Im watching from dramago site. I don't download them though and so far, the internet does not disappoint me. ;)

2 comments:

  1. IM WATCHING THIS JUA AND OBSESSED WITH THEM TOO! and yes pasal lee min ho jua :x and park shin hye hehe. episode 13 14 15 16 already ada btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched the episodes. I cried watching episode 16 ;'( Hehe drama queen!

      Delete