Monday, 28 October 2013

Baby Clothing

I think I went a little bit crazy when it comes to baby clothes. I did the same with Iqbal before he was born until today, and I'm doing the same to Baby A. Well, I love doing online shopping so that makes it even more fun and easier! Hehehe..

For Baby A. I did a little haul from Mothercare especially early baby clothing as I was told that my baby was only 1.8kgs. I also bought a lot from Mothercare UK tiny to newborn sizes and sent it to my friend's sister who was supposed to come back to Brunei early this month. Then I was told she put the clothes in her trunk which will take a while to arrive. So I had to buy few to prepare for Baby A's arrival just in case the clothes I bought do not arrive on time. After that, my friend told me that my baby clothes is otw to Brunei and I've took them from my friend last night. Yayyyy!!! I also bought some for Iqbal. Teehee! :P


And I recently also bought some more from Mothercare Brunei and ordered online from Marks and Spencer UK! Lol! So yea.. As my mom said, "puas bebaju.." :P Overall spending on baby clothing so far is more than the price of my MK bag. Hehehe..

Overall, I have some in every sizes - early, tiny and newborn clothing. I hope that it'll be enough for the next few months. I can always buy again :P but, I'll restrict to what we need at that time rather than based on hunch. Urmm I also bought dresses for Baby A. already in bigger sizes 3mths. Hehehe.. Couldn't resist them! They're just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment