Thursday, 10 October 2013

36 weeks Doctor's appointment

8th Oct 2013.

I went late to the clinic. I didn't want to wait for more than 2 hours like my previous appointment. The good thing is there were not many people this time, so I was only in the clinic for an hour. Surprisingly!

I first had my routine check with the nurse, then went to see the Doctor, was asked to do an ultrasound because of my *cough*low*cough* BMI. So happy and relieved with the ultrasound results. Baby is growing well. Alhamdulillah.. Baby weights 2.3kgs already which is proportionate to my body size unlike when I had Iqbal. But then again, they say when you're carrying baby boy is usually bigger than baby girl.

Eh ermm.. I think you can guess that we're pregnant with baby girl this time. Alhamdulillah.. We're going to have a pair now. Really thankful to Allah for listening and granting our wish. Yes, we already have a name ready for Baby no.2 aka Baby A. ;) Haha semangat!

Oh! I'll have my maternity leave starting this 20th Oct which is in less than 2 weeks and I have to finish all my projects and pending works. Hopefully I can finish everything and am I glad that I can leave my work in good hands now. I have a really good team btw. :D So proud and happy for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment