Sunday, 16 June 2013

Updates!

It's really been a while since my last post. Every time when I wanted to do a post, baby Iqbal would definitely has done something and I had to attend to him. Then when I'm done, I'd ended up forgetting to write or sleeping together with him.

I have so many things that I need to update. My monthly favourites, which I think have not change much for the last few months. I have few new additions that I love and constantly using since.

Pregnancy Update
Alhamdulillah I am currently 19 weeks pregnant. Half way to go! I have not see my Gynae at the Government clinic but on monthly basis, I have been going to Dr Avinash for check up. Alhamdulillah.. Baby no.2 is doing good. We might be able to find out the gender in my next check up. Being pregnant has been going well too this time except I had severe gastric last week until my doctor gave two days MC. Hehe ;)

KL Trip Update
This time around I did not spend a lot on make ups. I do, however bought a clear makeup drawer from Ramona. Luckily she still had her drawers displayed in Parkson Pavilion so I got the chance to view it before I decided to buy it. The two level drawer cost RM70 while a similar one available in Muji is RM90 so that's a bargain in my opinion and the the quality is of the same.


On top of that I also bought Simple facial wipes and NYX blush in dusty rose (my everyday blush at the moment!). I was looking for Dior lipstick in Guipure but it was not available anywhere. I mostly spent on baby Iqbal's clothings, few tops and flats for myself, work shirts for dear Husband and few other bits and pieces.


    I'll see you in my next post. Hopefully it's my favourites post ;)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment