Saturday, 18 May 2013

Someone's coming home

It's weekend and I'm finally not working today! I have been replacing my working time on Saturdays when I had to take leave during workdays.

Anyway, Dear Husband will come home tomorrow from his longer working trip (to Amsterdam and Frankfurt). Yayyy! Unfortunately he will go for another shorter working trip on the 27th May to Laos. :(



I'm glad Dear Husband will be home for his 28th birthday!!! Muahaha :P I'll bring him to a newly found love Korean restaurant in Jangsak, Silla. Dear Bestfriend brought me for lunch there last week and the food are delish!! (and healthier too!) ;)

Last Sunday we went to Pantai Serasa to celebrate my sister's and her husband birthday. It was Mother's day too so we had triple celebration that afternoon. Baby Iqbal was really enjoying himself near the beach too. Hehe too bad Dear Husband missed that fun :P


Oh I can't wait to have him back and the bag he kindly bought for me. Hehehe thank you Syg! :D <3

meet Miss Alma ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment