Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Long Weekend

May is almost coming to an end, June will welcome itself next. Its mid-year already!! How time flies~

I have mentioned that Dear Husband is off for another work trip to Laos. He's expected to come home Saturday night which will be really tiring for him. Our flight to KL is the next day early morning. But luckily, Dear Husband can come home early! Early as in tomorrow night!! Yayyy Alhamdulillah.. Longer holiday for both of us! :D

While Dear Husband is not home, Baby Iqbal has a slight fever and Dad took care of him very well. I'm so thankful! Although I have been pretty occupied with works lately, I'm glad that Baby Iqbal is still behaving well while Daddy is away. :))

And I still have't write on my monthly favourite post. Sorry! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment