Sunday, 5 May 2013

It's May already!

Salam ladies

I finally have the time to write in my blog. I've miss you dear blog. For the past weeks, life have been quite hectic, both at work and home.

For a week (came home yesterday), dear Husband went to Krabi for a working trip leaving Baby Iqbal and I. Alhamdulillah, Baby Iqbal behaved while dear Husband was away. Another work trip coming soon on this 10th and it will be the longest one. *sighs*

While at work, my team (of 5 including me and another one came on the 1st) moved to a new office, to the first floor. Been liaising with so many people that my work left behind for a while. Alhamdulillah we have settled in at the new office and I think I just got promoted. Role wise. I hope I can deal with that.

I am supposed to write my favourites post for April as well, that's coming insya Allah. Oh I can't wait for our holiday early next month!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I'm supposed to do march favourite and that didn't happen. And I need to send you your giveway gift! It's been busy for me lately!

    ReplyDelete