Friday, 19 April 2013

Second

I have a good news to share with you. It's part of the reason why I haven't been blogging lately, apart from work that have been taking a troll on me! It's a good news. We're expecting for our second baby. I'm 11 weeks today! :D Alhamdulillah..

We recently just found out about it too when I was nearing to my 9th weeks. That's part of the reason why I have been more tired lately, which at first I thought it was because I'm now a working mom. We told the news to our families after we confirmed it with Dr Avinash. And yes, there is my baby in my tummy. Insya Allah due in Nov.. Nov baby again! ;D

And of course, Baby Iqbal has become more manja and clingy. He's still breastfeeding too! :D

13 comments:

  1. congrats!!! just knew about this! hope baby girl :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Qasrin! We hope so too :) Sepasang tia! Hehe

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Alhamdulillah. Have a smooth pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulillah. congratulations Effa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lai Mlyna :D Hope you're doing well over there!

      Delete
  4. Congrats faaaaaa.... waaaaa siuk eh ada baby lagi so jelos eh. I want too hehehehe.... take a good care of urself mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kaaa :D Didn't know you're still reading my blog. Hehe ;)

      Pray for you to have your rezeki soonest possible! Insya Allah.. Keep praying! :D

      Delete
  5. Wah!!!! A big congratulation Effa!! Alhamdulillah~~ You better take care of yourself now. Don't overwork... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheilaaa :D We haven't break the news to the gang yet though ;) Hehe.. Soon!

      Delete
    2. Hehe.. I only told Dauz about it. But yes, I'll keep it to myself first! of course you two will need to tell the group personally! So happy for you two! hehe..

      Delete