Wednesday, 13 March 2013

I'm Surviving

Today marks one month since I have started working. How has it been so far?


I don't mind doing lots of manual work especially spreadsheets. I do, however need to find ways to simplify them. I like my colleagues, but not my bosses. I mean, seriously, who does?!! I do not like to attend or go for meetings but it is somehow a getaway from looking at the computer the whole day.

Oh! I need to take driving class quick!! I have to go out for meeting and as an officer, I have to. Not need to, but have to. Do I sound like I love my work? No, not yet but I need to keep myself motivated. For the sake of my family. ❤

4 comments:

  1. You don't have a driving license yet? Seriously Effa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehehehe serious!!! I learned once when I was waiting for UBD but then I quit before driving test. So yea.. Thats the shortest version! :P

      Delete