Friday, 15 March 2013

Haul from KL #2

No, I did not go to KL this time. I kirim from my sister's friend (whom we are really close with) when she went to KL last February. Not much though, Soap and Glory Hand Food for stock (I LOVE LOVE this lotion so much!!!) and Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy (because I could not get it the last time! Ggrrr!).


A short review for my new Boy. On application, it feels a little thick for my liking. Its a sheer type of lipstick and I expected it to be less think than my Mademoiselle. I love the colour though, again its my-lips-but-better kind of lipstick. Let's give this Boy more time, shall we? ;)

1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with a bit of S&G and that lipstick looks lovely!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete