Monday, 11 February 2013

Wishlist: Louis Vuitton Epi Alma Bag

They say "girls (or ladies) can never have too many bags" and I, without a doubt agree to that statement. :D

This colour might look bold but I love it!
It's in Carmine Red from Fall 2012 Collection.

So here is another bag that I have put in my wish for over a year already (because it looks really good for special occasions and events). I know Prada has this design too but this design has been with LV longer and its one of their classic bags (other than Speedy).
"Introducing the Louis Vuitton Epi Alma Bag reference guide. The classic bag has been around since the 1930's and is synonymous with the brand. Epi leather is made of cowhide and features a grained texture with the signature LV logo embossed on the exterior of bags. This leather is extremely durable and can withstand harsh conditions such as rain as the leather is water repellent. Dyed in an array of vibrant colours, the Epi leather Alma bag is the staple purse to add to your collection." Taken from [here]
According to Louis Vuitton official website, this bag comes in two different sizes:
  • LV Epi Alma PM Bag       12.6"x9.4"x5.9"     USD1610 / USD1830 (glossy)
  • LV Epi Alma GM Bag      15"x11"x7.1"         USD2160 / USD2490 (glossy)
I believe the LV Epi Alma in PM is my preferred size and will suit my body best! ;) I do not want it to be really big or really small since I might still need to carry Baby Iqbal's stuffs in it.

Do you have this bag in your wishlist?
Price wise, LV Epi Alma bag is definitely cheaper than Lady Dior and Chanel Classic Flap bags, but more expensive than Longchamp, Michael Kors and Coach. :P I'd say still achievable ;) What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment