Saturday, 9 February 2013

Officially Employed



Yeap, you read that right! Alhamdulillah.. I am finally employed. Career woman now, as my Dear Husband called it.

I went for the interview about a month ago, in telecommunication company. Yesterday, I received the official call. I was dreading the call to be honest. I did not realised that they want me to start really soon, next week soon, on Tuesday.

But I have few errands to do on Tuesday, and I need to train my sister first to take care of Baby Iqbal. :P I am more worried when my family (mom, dad, sister and brothers are going for their Umrah next month!) *sighs* Have to send Baby Iqbal to daycare centre I supposed. Any suggestions?

Anyway, I am excited to start working (after three years being unemployed and being a SAHM). I am eager to face the challenges and see what I can do to help the company perform better, efficiently and productively. I am not sure what is my position yet, they will give me the offer letter once I report duty on Wednesday. I'll update this post soon :D

For now, I welcome myself being a career woman and I hope I'll be able to be strong leaving Baby Iqbal. I can see myself being teary already :(

6 comments:

  1. A BIG CONGRATULATION Effa! So happy for you. Yes, it is sad and hard to leave baby Iqbal but you're doing it for him too! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila!!! :D I need to keep in mind that I'm doing this for my family to keep me strong :'D

      Delete
  2. Alhamdulillah. Congrats effa! :D

    ReplyDelete