Here are my top 5 picks for this month :D
1. Soap & Glory Hand Food - This hand cream lives in my bag. I'm reaching for this every time when I go out and also, before I go to bed at night. I need back up urgently!!! [review here]
2. Natural Collection blush in Pink Cloud - This is my second blush from this range. I love the light pink colour for a pop of colour especially during day outing. Definitely a sheer blush and the colour can be built up. It is not powdery/ chalky at all. For something that only cost GBP1.99, I have been reaching for this blush the most last month.
3. NYX round lipstick in B52 - I love to wear this when I go out during the night as it is a bit darker than what I normally wear in the day. This lipstick is creamy, not drying (better than my MAC lipsticks!) but it does not have that sheen so I sometimes use a gloss on top of it. I adore the colour! :D
4. Missha Perfect Cover BB cream (No.21) - I bought this from ebay for less than B$10 for 20ml. Missha in Brunei does not sell this small version sadly. I think the colour is a little bit lighter for my skin tone but it's okay. I'll buy No.23 the next time to compare. This BB cream gives me a light to medium coverage which I prefer and I like this better than Skin79 Snail Nutrition.
5. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium - I have tried three concealers including this, and this by far gives the best coverage for my acne scars and to cover redness around my nose since I have been having runny nose lately. Now I know why every beauty guru loves this! I need a back up for this too! :(
I hope you enjoy my first favourite post! :D What have you been reaching for last month?