Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Wishlist: Chanel, Dior & Christian Louboutin

I mentioned before that I would write a proper post on things that are on top-so-high-up in my wishlist. I do not know when will I get these, these are super expensive! So it might going to take me another 5 to 10 years. I want to get these with my hard earnings money, so yea God knows when that will be. Hee~ :P

1. Chanel Classic Flap


This bag is definitely one of the classic must have! When you're trying to decide on buying this bag, you have to know about the different sizes available - small, medium/ large, jumbo and maxi, leather type - lambskin or caviar, colour - classic black or other seasonal colours and hardware - in gold or silver.
My personal preference would be either a small or medium/large, black in silver hardware and caviar leather which is lower maintenance than lambskin (buttery soft leather but prone to scratches).
The price for this bag in Singapore, Medium SGD5990, Jumbo SGD6620 and Maxi SGD7230 for the Classic Flap as of May 2011. You can check [here]

2. Lady Dior


The reason why this bag is in my wishlist is because of Lady Diana. Let me quote from Bagaholicboy site, 
"But did you know the Lady Dior was originally created specially for the Princess of Wales herself, Lady Diana? In 1985, LVMH and Christian Dior hosted Lady Diana in an inauguration dinner for Paul Cezanne’s exhibition in Paris, and the then mayor’s wife (Madame Bernadette Chirac) asked Dior to create an exclusive gift for Diana. Designers at Dior decided on combining their signature Cannage pattern and the letters from their lucky charms jewellery, and the Lady Dior was born."
For this bag, they have it in four different sizes - small, medium, large and extra large, leather type - matte lambskin or patent calfskin leather. The prices for this bag in Medium is SGD4900 or RM11,800, and for Large SGD5500 or RM13,300 as of Oct 2012 from purseblog.com

3. Christian Louboutin Simple Pumps


What more can I say? I just want a red sole pumps. :P I am not sure about my size though I can buy these online. Currently it retails for USD625. One (okay, maybe TWO, I need a nude pumps too).

5 comments:

  1. My wishlist too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hye Amal! :D I guess this is most girls wishlist too :P Hehe

      Delete
  2. Oh u posted the Loubi too!!! Hahahahahha coincidence?? Well, I have to agree.. it is in most girl's list! Let's have our hawk eyes set on the Loubis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. christian louboutin pumps 14cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin Colorful Pink 140mm Sandals
    Christian Louboutin Grey Matte Leather 140mm Sandals

    ReplyDelete