Friday, 1 February 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Hand Food

This is one of the few things I picked up from Sephora when we were in KL last time. I was browsing around in Sephora and saw Soap & Glory products displayed in pinks. Among all, I bought Soap & Glory Hand Food for RM25/125ml and I don't regret purchasing this at all!

This Hand Food attracted my attention as I was looking for a new hand cream to try. I have been using Vaseline Total Moisture in Aloe Fresh for the past years and always keep the smaller one in my bag. Somehow lately the lotion makes my skin feel dry just in less than an hour after application. Hate it! -_-'


This Hand Food, on the other hand is really ahhmazing! The cream is thick but not overly thick and it does not make my hands feeling greasy after application (which is a plus point! Even Dear Husband loves the feeling after using it!). It smoothes and keeps my hands moisturised for few hours before I need to reapply it again. The scent is rather sweet and slightly floral with a tinged of marshmellow, shea butter and macadamia oil. Loves it! :D

Since I brought it home, my bag is where this hand cream lives. Sometimes I just love to take it out and use it infront of people (for them to smell and ask me what it is?! Haha show off!) But seriously, this Hand Food smells really amazing and I love how it feels on my dry hands.

Are you one of the people who always use hand cream? Which hand cream is your favourite?
Since I was in 6th Form, I always keep a lotion or hand cream in my bag. I have tried different brands ever since. I used to love Marks and Spencer £1 hand creams in Aloe Vera and had some stocks I brought after I got back from the UK but I ran out eventually. This 'Hand Food' is now my (our! Dear Husband and I) new favourite and I want to buy it again. Anyone else going to KL soon? Well, I heard this is cheap in the UK too. :P

4 comments:

  1. I love it too! Bought it in UK last time but I can't use it yet.. haha.. It's for my wedding hantaran but it does smells goooddd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I've seen it in one of your haul post. I think if I remember this right! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to try Soap & Glory Hand Cream

    ReplyDelete