Monday, 28 January 2013

New Lust: NYX Cosmetics

Due to my recent purchases from NYX, I have added some more in my list. Currently, I have two lipsticks - in Tea Rose and B52, two blushes - in Mocha and Spice and one jumbo eye pencil - in Yogurt. I have been loving them so much lately.



Blush:
** Dusty Rose - matte rose pink
Peach - matte baby pink
Silky Rose - matte plummy pink
Bourgeois Pig - dusky pink with slight blue undertone

Round Lipstick:
** Milan - dark pink brown
Doll - plum

Black Label Lipstick:
** Diva - muted rose
Heiress

Mega Shine Lip Gloss:
** Beige (Highly recommended!)

Jumbo Eye Pencil:
** French Fries
** Yogurt (I need back up!)

Retractable Eye Liner:
(I want to compare these with the Revlon Colorstay)
Black
Brown
Grey

** I really want them! :P So do you want anything from NYX? ;)

5 comments:

  1. I was gonna make a wishlist from NYX too, I crave for their eyeshadow palettes, lol. Also their Xtreme Lip Cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not yet check into their palettes just because I think I prefer cream eyeshadows better :) But I love their Jumbo eye pencil! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm also loving Nyx too! Current favorite is the lip gloss! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awuu I read that their gloss does not leave the sticky feeling on our lips yeta I want to try them too! Hehe :D Which ones do you have currently?

      Delete
    2. I have only one..for now.. Lol! It's No.22 Natural and I love it. Thinking of getting more~ :D It's a good thing they have it in KL now...

      Delete