Saturday, 12 January 2013

My Travel Beauty Bag *Updated*

*Another schedule post. I'm excited about this post actually!
This is my first time packing for both my skincare and makeups for travel.*

I bought the travel bag from Hua Ho and it actually contains three small bags in it which I have took out. I'll update this post once I come back. For now, enjoy the pictures! ;)

Loose items skincare and body care. Here I have my face wash cleansers, face scrub, body and hair wash and deodorants (both for him & her).

loose skincare items :P

Next is our skincare routine items. Laneige toner, emulsion, water bank essence, and water sleeping pack. Bio Essence renewal night cream (in Laneige clear blue tub). L'Oreal day cream and eye cream.

skincare in travel sizes

everything is in one bag! :D

Okay, now on to the best part. Makeup bag. I brought cotton pads, cotton buds, nail clipper, tweezer, small scissor, two eye brushes (ELF blending brush and Essence eyeshadow brush) and also, MAC Powder/ Blush brush. Maybelline makeup remover. Vaseline (for dear Husband).
For base I brought Max Factor foundation and Missha BB cream. For blushes, I brought MAC Pet Me and Natural Collection Rosey Cheeks. Natural Collection loose powder and concealer.
For eyes, NYX jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt. Revlon eyeliner in black and brown. Essence eye brow gel and for lips, Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie and Tutti Frutti.

my make up bag :D :D

Okay, I have updated this post and I hope it interest you in any way. Hehe ;) Do share whats in your travel bag! Somehow I think I brought a bit too many. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment