Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Haul from UK

I did not go the UK, but my best friend did! THANK YOU~!!! :D I asked her to buy 'some' things for me ;)
Before I write a post on my KL haul, I will write this first ;) Do wait for my next post if you want to see my KL haul :P Hehe


  • EcoTools Bamboo Blush Brush. This brush is in my want-it wish list so here it is! I love that the brush is super soft.
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation. I read so many good reviews about it, the reason why I want to try it. I bought in shade 53 (beige clair/ light beige).
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in medium. Again another favourite by many youtube-ers and beauty bloggers.
  • Natural Collection blush in Pink Cloud. Can I have another blush in peach melba~ :P
  • Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipstick in Rose Bud. This colour is really pretty! Looks almost like my pigmented lips :)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Transparent
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner in Nude and Taupe
  • Lush Mint Julips lip scrub :) Just because.

6 comments:

  1. great one, I want to know your point of view of the Bourjois foundation. I have hauled a lot of stuff from UK, but it is still in UK, too bad. and there's a lot of it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried the foundation this morning and I'm so happy that it's a perfect shade for my skin! :DDD I really want to stock on them now. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh.. I heard good reviews on the Lush Lip Scrub... Let me know about it once you've tried it..and how much is it in UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried it last night :P Its errmm minty and made my lips softer. I guess it works :D Its 5.25 and you can order it online but the shipping is a pain. :(

      Delete
    2. Cool! I heard it helps a lot when it comes to applyingg lipstick. Haha.. Maybe we can "ship-pool" when it comes to shopping for it. Lol! I love the Eco tools brush too, but sometimes I feel like when I use the eyeshadow brush, the eyeshadow doesn't stick that well. Maybe it's just me... Let me know if it works for you.. :)

      Delete
    3. I only have Ecotools brush for blush, so I can't say on their eyeshadow brush. Hehe :) Bah we can ship-pool. Just let me know when ;) Hehehe

      Delete