Friday, 25 January 2013

Fragrance Friday: Lancome Magnifique

I do not wear perfume most of the time. But when I do, especially when I go to special occasion or functions (and still sometimes I forgot to wear it!) - Lancome Magnifique is my choice of perfume. Honestly, this is only perfume I ever bought for myself. I have few which are given to me as gifts.

I first bought this when I was in the UK, during December 2008 boxing day. I was attracted to the model first, Anne Hathaway. I love her! ;D especially in Princess Diaries :P I love the scent second - because woody scents attracts my attention more than fruity and floral scents. Love the red bottle, third.


This perfume unfortunately has been discontinued. :( Here I found a description for this perfume;
"Magnifique by Lancome is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women. Magnifique was launched in 2008. Magnifique was created by Olivier Cresp and Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features saffron, caraway, rose, jasmine, sandalwood, vetiver and cypriol oil or nagarmotha."
I have bought this perfume for less than 5 times (50ml usually), the last time I bought and received it for my wedding hantaran and only opened it after almost a year. My current bottle is still 3/4 full and that might take another year to finish.

What perfume are you using? How often do you use your perfume? Do you change your perfume or use it interchangeably with other perfume?
I want to try other perfume now. I wanted to buy Taylor Swift's latest Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume when we were in KL but I could not find it. :(

2 comments:

  1. wanted to try taylor swift's toooooo! T-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I read the second perfume smells better than her first plus the bottle is so pretty with the charms! :D

      Delete