Sunday, 2 December 2012

November Haul

I remember that I mentioned here before that I was on a spending ban until our trip to Miri in mid of the month. Well that was not successful at all. *baddd!* :P I actually made purchases prior to our trip twice and once right after.

I already wrote two posts about my earlier purchases. ELF Complexion brush [previous post here] and, Sigma Bare palette and Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette I bought online [previous post here]. So far, I've been loving my new brush and still playing around with both of my eyeshadow palettes. Neutral looks all the way! ;D

Then my haul from Miri [previous post here]. I have been using the Max Factor Ageless Elixir foundation for the past two weeks and I love it!!! The velvety texture, fruity scent and its natural finish. I like to use my Simple facial wipes to clean my face before washing, just to make sure my face is super clean. Bio Essence Tanaka White for my morning wash and Bird's Nest at night time.


I also bought few Essence items soon after - eyeshadow base, lash and brow gel and eyeshadow brush. I just had to buy to eyeshadow base because Imah loves it. Bought the lash and brow gel to make my eyebrow looks nicer and I wanted to get ELF eyeshadow brush at first but Paloma Serusop didn't have it so I just had to try this one. Its an ok brush I think, can't compare much since I do not own any.


Lastly, I am mostly excited about this last purchase I made. I bought Missha Perfect Cover bb cream in light beige (no.21) for US$7.38 through ebay (seller name: iamlove-shop). Excellent service and communication I must say. My item arrived after 3 weeks and I used standard shipping with tracking number for US$2.50 (not economy) for shipping. The seller gave me 3 samples from Missha too and excellent (and safe) packaging as well. Thumbs up! :D

So what have you bought for yourself last month? ;D On a happier note, a month to go til our family vacation. I'm already listing down my beauty items to buy ;) Muahaha :P

5 comments:

  1. I think its too obvious that I'm in love with Essence's eyeshadow base soo much lol. Happy experimenting! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! :D
      Do you like Essence better than the MUA eyelid primer?

      Delete
    2. I think I prefer Essence better, MUA is a little sticky in my opinion, which is great for glittery/shimmery shadow to prevent fallouts. But both do an awesome job as an eye primer :D

      Delete
  2. I love ELF eyeshadow brush too. My eyeshadows just stick to it nicely and evenly. Too bad Paloma don't have it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read from reviews its a good brush! I'll try to check di Mall soon, hopefully they still have it and its blending brush too :p Hehe

      Delete