Tuesday, 18 December 2012

New Revlon in Guardian

I thought I'd share this with you guys. I went to Guardian at Giant last night and I saw a couple of new products at Revlon shelves.

First is Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (correct me if I got the name wrong). I've seen these in the blogosphere for a while. Mixed reviews about it. To me, it looks like a jumbo lip pencil like NYX has. Oh! I only saw 8 shades last night but I think I saw more in Guardian at Hua Ho Manggis.

pic credit Google

Its currently on promotion B$17.01 (NP B$18.90), a little bit expensive than Revlon Lip Butter which I looove (currently on promotion Buy 1 Free 1 for B$15.90).

Second (and final one) is Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup. I saw the ad in a magazine few months back. We have four shades here - Nude, Medium Beige, Warm Golden and Caramel. They cost about B$26.91 each and on promotion as well.

pic credit Google

I tested one of the shades on my hand and it feels really soft and blends nicely onto my skin. However, I am not sure about the tub glass packaging - I prefer with pumps more hygienic in my opinion. But I'd love to try it as soon as my Max Factor foundation finish (which might take a while haha).

Go to your nearest Guardian to check these out. I think all Guardian have updated their makeup section as Silky Girl, Maybelline and L'Oreal shelves are now also have been restocked. ;)

5 comments:

  1. I just realized I've been unattached to shopping at Guardian, been months(it seems) since I've been in one or any other cosmetic shops, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I like to go there to get my lotion and to check out their stuffs mostly. :P I think you mentioned that you like the Revlon foundation, try and see which one is better. Im eager to know! Hehe but then its depends on preference as well - some like liquid foundation, some prefer the cream type. :P Haha

      Delete
  2. Uuuuuu~ Tempted to buy the balm stain, so pretty and the the whipped cream. I heard it's good... But have to wait as well till my products are all gone... Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, did you manage to get your hand on the Elf Blending brush? I can give you the spare eyeshadow brush.. Hehehe.. Bought it just because there were only two left.. ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm tempted too but I have some in my to-buy list already so, I'm gna skip this first :P I read good reviews about the foundation too, tempted to buy now and keep it but I don't think I can tahan not to open it. Haha.. No, I havent bought the blending brush. We havent been to the Mall jua. Hopefully still ada :)

      Delete