Friday, 14 December 2012

New Lust: Sigma Brushes

I have been lusting for these brushes lately. Sigma Mr Bunny travel kit brushes. Its synthetic, vegan friendly (sounds good eh?) and from reviews, its the softest brush from Sigma Beauty. I'm solddd!!!


I prefer the travel size than the regular ones because I love doing my makeup closer to the mirror. It's shorter, easier to handle and compact. I'm wearing glasses, so when I'm putting on my makeup I'm partially blind.

I'd love to get the coloured brushes - aqua, purple, coral, mrs bunny blue & pink but I'll stick with the classic black to match my other brushes.


If I got hold of this set, I don't think I'll be buying other brushes. Who am I kidding? :P I want Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush too. And I'll still be getting Ecotools blush brush and ELF Essential eyeshadow and blending brush from my wishlist [here]. But that's it I hope! ;)

UPDATE (8th March 2013)

I just placed my order for Sigma brushes from Luxola today. I'm happy that they have 20% discount in conjunction with today's Woman's International Day. Yayy can't wait for them to arrive! :D

8 comments:

  1. you should check Luxola.com they sell Sigma with affordable shipping to Brunei.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've checked but I'll wait til their F80 is instock then I'll buy together ;) Hehhe

      Delete
  2. a must buy for this Effa... ! I've the Mrs. Bunny just because i love the colour *lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have them? So lucky!!! How's the brushes? Last long lah kan.. Did you get the travel size or the regular ones? *haha terlebih excited plng* :P

      Delete
  3. Dx I wanted the Mrs Bunny Essential Kit but my card was stocked when they suddenly announced their 20% special lol.

    Do review them when you get them~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww too baddd~ Its very rare of them to give discounts kan? I'm glad I finally bought the brushes although it would have been a lot cheaper if I bought it last year :P

      Delete
    2. How come cheaper last year :O ?

      Nah, for first time buyers it's 15% discount jua. But sadly I used my first time with the 20% so I dunno if I can still have 15% XDD


      *card wasn't stocked

      I ordered a Mario Badescu Drying Cream and a Dr Jart+ BB Cream though XD

      Delete
    3. They just revised the price for Sigma brushes early this year if I'm not mistaken. The My Bunny travel kit was S$85 before and now, it's $92.

      My 15% discount inda valid lgi. I tried using it before but I couldn't. I was really happy to get the 20% sale instead hehhe :P

      Do write a review for Mario Badescu Drying Cream! I heard good reviews about it.

      Delete