Monday, 24 December 2012

Michael Kors Luggage Tote

After excitedly and anxiously waiting for about a week (and tracking its shipping for almost every hour and minutes :P), I am now a proud owner for this Michael Kors bag [here] that I have been lusting for the past few months. Yayy!!! :D


I did extensive research and waiting patiently for great deals from sites in the US and since Christmas is coming, it is definitely the best time to get a good promotions (and the bag, of course! :P)

excellent packaging

For the past few months, I had been looking at different sites for its availability - Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue, one second its available and the next second its gone which frustrates me every.single.time! Recently, between the three sites, Saks offered cheapest (USD10.95) shipping cost using DHL Express which normally would cost twice or triple the price. I felt like I've hit a jackpot! *literally!*


After I took the box from DHL, I was really excited opening it and when I saw the bag, I kneww it is the PERFECT bag. I smile from ear to ear, mesmerise with her beauty :DDD And the most important, I want to say thank you to my Dearest Husband for the bag! ❤ :D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Effa for the new bag! It' gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila! See you this weekend :) Insya Allah..

    ReplyDelete