Sunday, 9 December 2012

I love blushes!

Since I have discovered my new "interest", I realised that I have a huge love for blushes. When ever I am looking at new brands, I'd look at their blushes range first. The only downside (for me) having too many blushes is I do not know when can I finish them. I still have the one and only MAC Pet Me blush for over two years now (and I still want to try other colours). Anyway, these blushes are included in my wish list :P

1. ELF Studio Blushes
I can't decide yet which colour but I like to have tickled pink and either peachy keen or candid coral and as for the pink ones, I'm not sure which one hehe ;P

pic credit Amarixe

2. Illamasqua Blushes
I only have Hussy in my wishlist but they recently come out with duo blush - Hussy and Lover, and I thought that is a really good deal. I mean, I don't know when can I finish one blush but with two smaller blush is definitely a better deal ;)


pic credit Illamasqua site

3. Benefit blushes
These have been in my wish list for ages! :P First, Dandelion was introduced by my colleague at work (the same person who introduced to me Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Charcoal). I don't blame her but I love my face when she did my make up for fun when we were at work before ;) Hehe

pic credit Benefit site

4. Nars blushes
I have set my eyes on Orgasms (my makeup artist used it during my Mandi Belawat function) and it's lovely!!! I love the colour on me :D Deep throat. Sin. Ok, If I can get hold of the blush palette is even better ;) I know there are dupes for Nars blushes but I really want to own at least one ;)

pic credit Temptalia

5. Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes
I love the blush gift (for holiday this year however it comes with a highlighter and bronzer which I have not ventured into, but I do not mind having them but I love the other two colours and it's not available in their parmanent line *bummer!*) But hey, their blushes are lovely too~

pic credit Tarte site

As you can see, I have more and more in my wishlist and this excluding the ones that I'm getting from MAC, Natural Collection, Makeup Academy (MUA) and Sleek. *slaps forehead* Blush is my makeup essential. I can go out without wearing any mascara or lipstick (as long as I have my lip balm) but blush is a MUST!!! :D It adds a healthy glow and colour to my face.

What are your makeup essentials? I'd say for me.. BB cream or foundation, blush, eyeliner and lip balm/ lip butter or lipstick ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) new reader here. My makeup essentials are eyebrow pencil or powder, undereye concealer, mascara, lipbalm and blush! Tarte and nars are high on my wishlist hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Welcome welcome :D
      I wish we can get Tarte and Nars easily here. I found that we can get Nars from asos.com but couldn't get Tarte other than from ebay :(

      Delete