Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Beauty Sale





SKIN79 will be celebrating 2ND ANNIVERSARY SALE this NOVEMBER 28th -2nd Dec (5days)

20% OFF ALL ITEMS 

Special Price (HOT PINK 40g & VIP Gold 40g at $7.90 ONLY upon purchase $200! 

Purchase $79 and get selected items at $2 ONLY! 

GRAB 50%OFF frm 12noon-1pm (1hour) ONLY.** While Stocks lasts..

20%OFF on ALL ITEMS plus each day from Nov 28th-Dec 2nd (5days), we are showering our beloved SKIN79 BBholics with 50% OFF that will last for an hour only. 

This is to show our deep gratitude to all of you who have shown loved and given support for SKIN79 since we started. NOW JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE OUR 2nd ANNIVERSARY! 

Thank you so much ♥ 

It will be an appointed time by our Management, for more info kindly stay tuned here at our Fanpage, we'll sure to keep you posted :) For Nov 28th 50% OFF allocated time will be from 12noon-1pm, I'm sure VIP GOLD BB , assorted cleansers will be on 50% OFF plus a lot more... :) See you! 

Note: SKIN79 SERI QLAP MALL store will be temporarily closed, please proceed to THE MALL, Gadong.. 2457339


************************************





MISSHA SALE IS ON! BRUNEI SALEBRATION 2012.
Up to 20% OFF.
FREE deluxe samples.
Purchase worth $59 & GET 50%OFF on our Limited Edition Cherry Blossom Special Set

*copy and paste from their Facebook account*

So, is there anything you want to buy? I'm not sure if I should be getting the 15g Snail Bb cream because the one I have, have been using it for the last 4 months and it is still rather heavy. Hmm.. For back up maybe? :P


***************************************

Shop @ Sarah 4th ANNIVERSARY SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the shop today and OH-MY-GOD!!! I feel like I want stay there for hours. Lol! :P I did not realised that they have Benefit, Too Faced, Sigma brushes, Urban Decay, Victoria Secret and etc there and all are on 20% sale :D:D:D So yes, do go there and check out their stuffs especially NYX as with discount, it's not that overpriced anymore ;)

I bought NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose and NYX jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt (should probably buy the cult Milk or Cottage Cheese or Iced Mocha or French Fries :P). Next!!! Hehehe and I'm looking at their blushes too :P:P:P

7 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can manage to finish the 40g BB Creams, but I've finished up a 30g BB Cream before, so I might be able to :p

    I might be buying the VIP Gold or the Vital Orange, or maybe both LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent even finish my first bb cream. I dont know how long it will takes me to finish a 40g bb cream :/ Ive ordered missha too recently. So I wont be buying anything this time around. Their next sale maybe ;)

      Delete
  2. Effa!

    Nice blog btw.. Hehe.. have been following your blog but have not drop a acomment. :) Anyway, I just want to ask the sale at Shop at Sarah is until when?

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have? *tutup muka* :P Hehe thank you!!
      Oh the lady aaid until January, Im guessing until the Brunei sale habis la tu. ;)

      Delete
    2. Cool! Hahha.. You do know who I am right? Lol!

      Delete
    3. Haha of course! :P Oh yea Sheila, please suggest me any makeup items you'd recommend. I know you have lots of them!! Hehe

      Delete
    4. Will do! Though I didn't buy much this year because I need to finish up what I have.. Heheh.. I usually buy Benefits, Mac, Urban Decay and drugstore make up like Maybelline, Loreal, Rimmel London, so didn't really have varieties there which is why I like reading your blog on the beauty stuff! Us ladies can never have enough of them.. ;D

      Delete