Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Purchases from ChloeAsh blog sale

Recently Ms Lily, a beauty blogger from ChloeAsh.com had a blog sale. When I looked at the items on sale, I was very interested with her Sigma Bare and Coastal Scents 88 Warm eyeshadow palettes. Just because I have been itching to get eyeshadow palettes to play with the colours. You see, both of these palettes have neutral everyday shades which I preferred. She posted my items on Friday and it has arrived today! Yayyy!!! :D


Sigma Bare palette was released in mid 2011 and sometime in mid 2009 Coastal Scents 88 Warm was released together with their other 88 palettes. (Fyi, both Sigma and Coastal Scents do worldwide shipping). These palettes cost US$35 and US$24.95 (now on sale US$13.72). I bought these two for RM140 including shipping and paid B$5 for tax when I collected these. A good deal indeed! :D

I am still learning how to apply eyeshadow and whatnots, still a noob but I like what I have seen so far. So, I'm gna go now. I want to play with the colours! ;) Thank you Dear Lily!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I'm glad you like them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You found me! Hehe :) Am very happy to have them!

      Delete