Friday, 23 November 2012

New Lust: Prada Saffiano Lux Tote

I saw this bag on someone's today and it reminded me about this post. This post has been in the draft for a while now. Here it is! ;)

This is one of the luxury handbag I have been lusting for the past months. I love the design - simple and clean. Big enough for me to dump few of Iqbal's toys and other needs. This probably more suitable for work but I think it can be use for going out as well.

This bag comes in multiple sizes. I have to see it in person to match it with my body so it won't look like the bag is carrying me :P Another good thing about this bag is it comes with a sling so we can carry it on our shoulder as well. *Just like my LV bag but I have never use the sling. Maybe I should do it soon!* The colours are also vary by season but if I'm not mistaken, black is one of their parmanent colour along with beige and grey colours. This is the one with top zip, they also have an open tote which I'm not really fond of but I like the idea of dumping everything in it :P

Prada Saffiano Lux Double-zip tote in black

Price: USD 1960

Details:
  • textured saffiano leather brings interest to this classically structured style
  • double top handles 5" drop
  • magnetic side snap gusset
  • protective metal feet
  • 2three inner compartments, two zipped and one open
  • one inside zip pocket
  • signature jacquard lining
  • 14"W x 10 1/4"H x 5 3/4"D (I think this will fits nicely on me! :P)
  • made in Italy
Available online from neimanmarcus.com and saks.com (both have international shipping).
Bad news! They don't ship PRADA bag and MK to Brunei. Boo! If you know where else we can find handbag we can buy online, let me know :) Thanks!

3 comments: