Friday, 16 November 2012

Miri Trip and Haul

It was 1st Muharam public holiday yesterday and my dad's 55th birthday the day before so my whole family decided to have a short trip to Miri to celebrate it together. Of course, my parents, sister and little brother decided to stay a night while my sister & husband, my brother and us decided to go home after.


On our way to Miri (we were in Kuala Belait already when my sister remembered that their car's blue card was left at home. Nightmare!!!). We definitely did not want to go back, we have travelled for over an hour already so my sister's husband decided to borrow his friend's car. Bad news as the friend's car blue card is also not with him. My sister (in Miri) told us to follow her friend, Kak Ros instead. She's our saviour of the day!!! What a memorable FIRST trip for Baby Iqbal :P

After almost 4 hours on the road, we finally made it to Miri and another one hour trying to find parking space at Parkson. Double nightmare! *lol* But all is good in the end. Alhamdulillah!!! We finally had our late lunch to celebrate Dad's birthday at Kenny Rogers *super hungry!!!* and did a little bit of shopping ;)

pants. shirts for this Sunday ;). Iqbal's sleeping PJs. Baby Airis  baju.

I mostly scanned through the brands available at Parkson, Sasa and Watson. I went a little bit wild looking at all the brands available. :P Dior. Lancome. Chanel. Biotherm. SK-II. Coach. Lioele. Lunasol. Clarins. Kate. Revlon. Maybelline. Za. In2it. L'oreal. The Balm at Sasa. Husband even said to me "Don't make that look! You're embarassing me!" *LOL* :P

Sadly I did not go to Guardian. I was looking for Rimmel at Parkson but it was not there. Apparently we can find Rimmel at Guardian according to Kak Ros. *sighs!* I was looking forward to try their foundation. Oh well~ I did manage to grab something else though - Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2in1 Foundation & Serum with SPF15 in Warm Almond 45. *whewh! what a long name!*

Bio Essence Tanaka White Doble Whitening Cleansing Foam.
Bio Essence Bird's Nest Deep Cleansing Foam.
Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion
Simple Anti Aging Facial Wipes
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black Brown and Charcoal (back-up)
Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2in1 Foudation + Serum with SPF 15
in Warm Almond 45

6 comments:

  1. great haul! I'd love to see a review on the foundation soon :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear! I'd give it a month or so first for the foundation. Its my first foundation though ;) So far, Im liking the texture and smell. Been reading reviews on it but not much available.

      Delete
  2. Salams,
    Love your haul :)
    Pls do check out www.facebook.com/MyMakeupOrganizer for a variety of acrylic makeup organizers. You're gonna need somewhere to stash your makeup collection.
    Romana
    Instagram: RomanaMakeupCube
    Twitter: itsmeromana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumsalam.
      Thank you for dropping by. Ive actually have added you in my facebook. Insya Allah will contact you when I'm in KL for the organizers ;)

      Delete
  3. Batah jua 4hrs Effa? Sakit punggung tu ihh =D and yayy!! for Iqbal's first trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awuu sakit tu banar :P Byk singgah2 jua psl we need a ride to go to Miri jua since our bluecard atu tinggal haha

      Delete