Monday, 15 October 2012

Review: St. Ives Fresh Skin Moisturising Olive Scrub

When I told my best friend that my concern was my visible blackheads around my nose, she told me to scrub my face. I have not use any scrub for a long time so I googled for a good scrub and found out about St. Ives Apricot Scrub. However, I could not find it here but I saw St. Ives Fresh Skin Moisturising Olive Scrub at Hua Ho Manggis cost $8.10 and bought it anyway :P


The best thing about this scrub is that it is formulated without parabens and phthalates. Awesome! The texture of this scrub is creamy with big granules (as in you can feel the little particles). Some might feel its a little harsh on their skin but I'm ok with it. I only put about 1cm at the tip of my finger then rub it onto the center of my face outwards for a few minutes and then rinse with water.

I have been using this scrub for two months now, at least twice a week or more because I usually use it when Im having my shower. I know that scrubs are usually to be use two to three times a week depending on your skin as it could be a little bit drying. I also know that some gentle scrub can be use daily. As for mine, it is too moisturising that I can actually use it daily or to remove my make up. So far, I can see that my blackheads is less visible now. Wee! :D

Will I repurchase this again? Maybe no. This is a good product but I want to try other scrub before sticking to the same one. :P

2 comments:

  1. I never really try out any St Ives' products, I might try next time I'm running out of scrubs, which is impossible for the next 4-5 months, hee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! Scrubs took a long time to finish. I've used mine for 2 months and it hasnt reach even half of the tube! --'

      Delete